Creative Catalyst is growing!
As our company expands, we are seeking a personal assistant (PA) to take care of the administrative details. Our EM (Executive Magician) will keep things running smoothly so we can do more cool work with cool people — with the same level of responsive, detailed, and generally excellent customer service that has made us so successful.
Our EM will also help create space for new products, programs & content so we can spread the word about our passion –> Creativity, your personal your superpower!
Executive Magician responsibilities may include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Organizing meetings and appointments, handling the calendar
- Arranging logistics, travel, and tracking expenses for 3-6 events a month
- Coordinating team calendars for event bookings
- Reminding the leader of important tasks and deadlines,
- Tracking and nudging along up to a dozen simultaneous clients/projects in various prospect/sales/project/follow up stages
- Data entry into a CRM system and other online tools
- Typing up written notes and proofreading copy (and possibly illustrations)
- Comfort with technology, especially with Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom and Zoho CRM (Powerpoint and basic Photoshop a plus)
- Previous experience in an administrative role preferred, but not required
- A self-starter willing to be proactive and take initiative
- Well organized and strong follow-up skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Austin-area for some in-person hours
The ideal candidate will find joy in taking great care of our people — clients, prospects, and team members (including yourself!) You love keeping everything and everyone “humming” along. You are detail-oriented and thorough in your execution of tasks–with an eye to improving processes. We are seeking a vibrant person who open to learning and growing with the business.
If you love learning, have a desire to exceed expectations, and take joy in being in a “team mom” type of role, then this may be the right position for you. The Executive Magician is for someone who is tech-savvy and has the super power of anticipating the needs of the team, such as resolving travel/materials/ event issues before they crop up. Bonus if you are creative (or a closet creative…) and love personal and spiritual growth!
Salary and Hours:
- 8-10 hours per week to start (In-person and remote work), possibility for additional hours up to 15-20 hours/wk in the future
- Hourly rate $15-20, depending on experience and fabulousness
- 30-day trial period
- Professional Mentorship
- Professional Development Opportunities
- A positive, fun, flexible & creative work environment
- Occasional homemade Italian baked goods
Learn More about us at CreativeCatalyst.com
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration. In your cover letter, share what you are excited about in this position and why you would be a great fit. Please also share one thing that brings you joy (either personally or professionally) and why!
We will be conducting phone interviews through the end of March, so apply soon.APPLY NOW