VISUAL THINKING TRAINING
Use your whole brain to think, communicate & collaborate better!
You don’t have to be a professional visualizer to successfully use visual language any more than have to be a professional speaker or writer to successfully use verbal language. You’re hard wired for both and we can teach you and your team how to start using your whole brain right away to think, learn and collaborate better as well as communicate and sell your ideas more effectively. That’s on top of being more creative, energized and focused in your life and in your work!
Visual Thinking Training is great for:
- Rapid prototyping
- Thought sketching
- Conceptualizing models
- Collaborative Problem Solving
Visual Thinking is a Key Business Skill
- start using your whole brain (right-brain/left-brain integration is where it’s at!)
- be a meaning maker, not just a consumer of information
- be visual-verbal bilingual — using words AND pictures to think, learn and communicate
- unlock your innate visual thinking skills– a key advantage in today’s competitive business environment.
Are you a professional race car driver? No?
But do you know how to drive? Yes, of course! You know how to drive well enough to do all that you need to do and to give you the freedom and mobility that makes your life independent.
Are you a professional speaker? Or professional writer? No?
But do you know how to use talk ? how to write? Yes, of course! You know how to talk and write well enough to make you successful in your life and work.
We can teach you to doodle well enough to be more successful in your life and work!
It’s not about Art; it’s about ideas
You were born “bilingual”– hard-wired for verbal and visual language. You just forgot (or were taught otherwise). Check this out: Visual thinking isn’t actually even something we need to teach you — we only have to un-teach you the beliefs and programming that keep you from exercising these innate skills!
In our Visual Thinking Training you will learn:
- the difference between process and product visuals and why that matters
- the difference between the visual language of icons and representational art — and why icons are all you need
- how to shut up the critical voice in your head that says you can’t draw
- The many applications of visual thinking (doodling, thought sketching, sketchnoting, presenting, etc)
- A simple visual alphabet you can use to represent just about anything
- The organizing power of simple elements like lines, boxes, arrows and color
- The expressive range of stick figures, star people and bubble people
Have Markers, Will Travel!
We are based in Austin, Texas, and travel nationally and internationally with markers in hand to bring the visual magic to you.
We’d love to teach your team some visual magic!
Tell us a little bit about you and them:
“Katherine has a knack for pushing you out of your comfort zone, but always with a ton of support and encouragement.”
“So many new ideas and inspiration!”
“I really responded to Katherine’s positivity.”