Working Visually WORKS!
–Daniel Pink A Whole New Mind: Why Right Brainers will Rule the Future
Visual & Verbal Bilingual
Working visually works because our minds are as hard-wired for visual language as they are for verbal language. Visual thinking and communication succinctly imparts lots of information in a way that the human mind can best understand, remember, and use it– woven together with context, metaphor, story, emotion and meaning.
VISUAL THINKING INCREASES:
* Big Picture Solutions
VISUAL THINKING DECREASES:
* Resistance to change
* “Off-site Syndrome”
- Real-time Visual Synthesis of Meetings & conferences
- Show-stopping Graphic Walls & Interactive Installations that amplify Convention engagement
- Irresistible Visual Content that people can’t wait to share –internally and on social media
- “Board” Rooms and Wisdom Walls that stimulate and document large-scale interactive conversations
- Interactive Pledge Boards that invite buy-in and ownership of change initiatives
- Winning client pitches — leave the board with your proposal drawn on it as a client gift!
- Custom Vision & History Maps to celebrate the past and create the future
- Interactive Gallery Walks that deepen understanding and spark new connections
- Strategic Visioning & Planning
- Ideation & Brainstorming
- Team Building
- Culture Change & Change Management
- Consensus Building & Initiative Rollout