I’m always telling everyone else why THEY should journal, I thought it was time I shared MY journaling story– the highs and the lows. Here I draw all over the pages of my very own journal to share my life-long love affair with journaling. Enjoy this hand-animated video by yours truly! (with special thanks to the audio/video magic of Sara Robberson, who makes it all look easy… )
.. add if you’re inspired to journal too– join me for TWO more FREE JOURNAL JAMS (details below!)
Join me for two more Journal Jams!
I’m holding two FREE events—one in-person in Austin, Tx and one Online–so you can jam with me no matter where you are. You can attend one or both!
Online Journal Jam
Kick Your Inner Critic Out of Your Journal Webinar
WHEN: Wednesday, March 25
1 pm CST/2 pm EST/12noon MT/11am PST
Recorded call will be sent to all registered participants.
You are welcome to sign up even if you can’t make the live call.
ONLINE JOURNAL JAM is FREE, but you must RSVP
SIGN UP HERE: on our EVENTS Page
In-Person Journal Jam:
March 28th (Austin, Tx)
Nothing’s more fun than jamming in your journal with friends…inside an art supply store!
We had so much fun at last month’s in-person Journal Jam, that we decided to do an encore!
A big “thank you!” to Jerry’s Artarama for hosting these FREE in-person Journal Jams
WHERE: Jerry’s Artarama
6010 North I H 35, Austin,
March 28th, 2015
- Get sneak peeks at Katherine’s personal journal collection (including Tuscany, Paris and Japan journals!)
- meet other local juicy journalers,
- get inspired to share your favorite pages & techniques
- enjoy creative playtime to doodle, collage and play in your journal.
- enter to win a free spot in “My Juicy Journal” E-Course (April 1-30)
What to Bring:
- your own journal or blank book (or buy one there—Jerry’s is putting my favorites on sale!)
- your favorite supplies
- ideas and pages to share
- your journaling questions and frustrations
- a friend!
Everyone welcome, from art journaling “pros” to new and closet journalers. No need to RSVP for In-Person Journal Jam in Austin, but you can see who else is coming and invite your friends here on facebook. See you there!
P.S. To sign up for the Online Journal Jam, you DO need to RSVP –you can sign up on our EVENTS page.