Your heart is pounding! Your gut is churning! You feel like you’re going to die!
FEAR feels like.
Fear wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t so damn scary! It’s a primal emotion, specifically designed to hijack the pre-frontal cortex of your brain (the conscious part) to save you from saber-toothed tigers.
Trouble is, fear cannot tell the difference between true danger and a creative risk that scares you. And since your pre-frontal cortex is hijacked, you literally forget that everything is all right.
Do any of these ideas thrill and/or terrify you?
(you know you’re on to something if you feel both!)
- finally start writing your blog
- writing the screenplay that aches to be written
- telling your personal, vulnerable story– from the stage
- illustrating the quirky characters that live in your mind
- painting with the colors that make your heart sing
Living the creative life you dream of is the most fulfilling life imaginable–and it requires that you learn to navigate fear, blocks, and your own Inner Critics.
Come learn how your FEARS can actually be the key to your success!— at the Free Creative Breakthrough call next Thursday. I promise you creative demons NEVER look as scary in the light of day as they do in the dark of your mind. The world needs your work. We will not let FEAR stop you!
April 17th, 2014
- How do I choose between my 17 projects?
- How do I find the time in my busy life for my creative work?
- How do I get my family to respect my creative work time?
- How do I stay motivated to actually finish it?
- How do I know if I’m any good?
- How do I find the money to pay for my supplies/lessons/project?
Faster than a speeding doubt,
able to leap Creative Blocks in single bound,
More Powerful the Your Inner Critic
It’s a Creative Breakthrough call!
Join us– so you can get unstuck, get in action around your project, and start getting your work out of your head (and heart) and out into the world. Sign up and get the details here: Free Creative Breakthrough Call on Thursday April 17th.
wishing you a juicy, colorful week!
P.S. Getting stuck is a part of the creative process–but staying stuck doesn’t have to be! Join the fun on the Creative Breakthrough call here . Your creativity–and your loved ones–thank you! You’re so much less grumpy when you’re creating. (You knew that, didn’t you? 😉