Creativity & Self -Expression are your Birthright
Every grownup needs a safe creative space to “come as you are” –with no need to perform, be competent, or know what you are doing (a.k.a. PLAY!) You need a place where you get a gold star just for showing up.
For me, that’s my JOURNAL! I call it “3 pages of kindergarten a day“– and it’s done WONDERS for my art, life, business, relationships and creative spirit.
The Juice is in the Journal
I know many of you long for– but don’t quite have–this juicy of a relationship with your journal. But it can be SO easy and fun… Join me for a free Journal Jam and I’ll show you how!
Join me for a Journal Jam (or two!)
I’m holding two FREE events—one in-person in Austin, Tx and one Online–so you can jam with me no matter where you are. You can attend one or both!
Online Journal Jam
February 25th, 2015
Kick Your Inner Critic out of Your Journal (and your life!)…
You know how sucky life is when your creativity isn’t flowing…
When you’re stuck, what you need is to fill your creative “well.” Journaling is one of the very best ways to do that. But before you can make your journal a safe, replenishing haven, you need to get your Inner Critic out of the journal itself.
Let’s Vaporize those Inner Critics!
Bring ‘em on! Join me for a powerful and inspiring Online Journal Jam February 25th, where we’ll Kick Your Inner Critic out of your Journal –and your life! You can plan to
- Re-write the rules for journaling–your way
- Lose your fear of the blank page, “wasting paper” and “messing up”
- Re-assign the “Journal Police” to protect you instead of criticize you
- find new juice in your journal and your life!
Online Journal Jam
Kick Your Inner Critic Out of Your Journal Webinar
WHEN: Wednesday, February 25
1 pm CST/2 pm EST/12noon MT/11am PST
Recorded call will be sent to all registered participants.
You are welcome to sign up even if you can’t make the live call.
ONLINE JOURNAL JAM is FREE, but you must RSVP
SIGN UP HERE: on our EVENTS Page
In-Person Journal Jam:
February 21st (Austin, Tx)
Nothing’s more fun than jamming in your journal with friends…inside an art supply store!
A big “thank you!” to Jerry’s Artarama for hosting this in-person Journal Jam!
WHERE: Jerry’s Artarama
6010 North I H 35, Austin,
February 21st, 2015
- Get sneak peeks at Katherine’s personal journal collection (including Tuscany, Paris and Japan journals!)
- meet other local juicy journalers,
- get inspired to share your favorite pages & techniques
- enjoy creative playtime to doodle, collage and play in your journal.
- enter to win a free spot in “My Juicy Journal” E-Course (March 1-31)
What to Bring:
- your own journal or blank book (or buy one there—Jerry’s is putting my favorites on sale!)
- your favorite supplies
- ideas and pages to share
- your journaling questions and frustrations
- a friend!
Everyone welcome, from art journaling “pros” to new and closet journalers. No need to RSVP for In-Person Journal Jam in Austin. See you there!
P.S. To sign up for the Online Journal Jam, you DO need to RSVP –you can sign up on our EVENTS page.