An inspiring 30-day eCourse in Visual Journaling
with Journaling Crusader, Katherine Torrini
MY JUICY JOURNAL
Of course you love journals! You just never actually use one…
- fill your shelves with blank books too gorgeous to use
- won’t let yourself start one more journal…until you finish the last 7 that you started.
- love buying art supplies so much …that you never actually get around to using them
- make sure every journal page is perfect…by leaving it perfectly blank.
- never waste art supplies–because you never let yourself use any!
You’ve tried journaling before–or wanted to. Maybe it felt hard or boring–or like too much writing. Maybe you felt silly or pressured to create a masterpiece. Maybe you thought journaling wasn’t for you, but most likely your Inner Critic got in there and shut it all down…
The secret to creative freedom
Your journal can absolutely be the safe, delightful, and irresistible place that you can’t wait to get to every day. It can be your haven, your playground, and your creative co-conspirator. Your journal can easily fill your well so full that your creativity overflows into the rest of your life. The trick is knowing how to do it!
After 12 years of regular journaling and over 100 completed journals, I’ve found the secret to making a juicy journaling practice an easy, natural, and almost effortless part of my life. And the rest of my life has gotten so much juicier as a result!
You’re talking to a journaling crusader
Over the seven years I’ve taught visual journaling classes, I’ve watched dozens of students light up and get the journaling “bug.” Their lives have blossomed right along with their journals. I believe in this amazing work so much I proudly call myself a Journaling Crusader. I was thrilled to finally make this magic accessible to everyone through this e-course version of my popular class.
In this 30-day e-course you will:
- Discover a daily journaling practice that’s fun, easy and irresistible
- Experience guilt-free creative play
- Lose your fear of the blank page, “wasting paper” and “messing up”
- Learn to Kick your Inner Critic out of your journal
- Re-assign the “Journal Police” to protect you instead of criticize you
- Re-write the rules for journaling–your way
- Gain the freedom and confidence to express whatever comes up for you
- Watch your creative juices overflow joyfully into your “normal” life
- Connect with an online creative tribe of Juicy Journalers from around the world
and…as an added bonus….
- Create an incredible visual touchstone of your life (your Juicy Journal!)
“I realized I shouldn’t feel guilty when I do my stuff just for me. It was fun and liberating to know you can learn good habits for things you want to do.”S.R.B.
“Delighted! Right amount of structure and freedom to work. I found many doorways to creativity in this course”Jean Boehm
All for only $49!
FLEXIBLE STRUCTURE: The Secret to getting to the page!
- “3 Pages a Day, You Choose the Way“ is the flexible daily structure of the course–- how you do your pages is up to you!
- Daily e-mail Journal Sparks are your morsels of inspiration–but you are free to use them –or not–on any day of the course.
- 5-minute Pages: Your daily journal pages can be completed in as little or as much time as you wish–even in as little as 5 minutes a day!
DAILY INSPIRATION: 30 days of Juicy Journal “Sparks”
- Examples: playful examples from my very own journal pages
- How-to: simple instructions to do it yourself
- Tips & Tricks: set you up for success
- Adventure Club: take it to the next level
- Inner Critic Alert: what to watch out for to keep that sneaky Inner Critic out of your journal!
- 3 full-color VISUAL TEMPLATES to download, print and use again and again
STRONG START: 90-minute Foundation VIDEO
- Get inspired to finally make the visual journal you’ve always wanted
- Learn how, when, why and where to journal
- Discover what’s stopping you from journaling
- Dissolve your blocks to journaling
- 5 quick tricks to do your pages in :05 minutes or less
- Restart Button to get back on track if you miss a day
- Video Class is available to watch as many times as you like in the class library
WHAT YOU BRING:
You supply the blank book, basic art supplies and a willingness to play and experiment!
“This class has been so wonderful for me! Playing in my journal really opened me up to ideas. It doesn’t have to be so serious! Just get the paints/markers out and see what happens. That I filled a journal is so satisfying. I want to keep working in it.”P. Rhodes
“My visual journal gives me a space to be creative and fun, to inspire myself and express goals, think out loud on paper. It is a fun and easy way to work through real issues and blocks that hinder my creativity.”H.B.
All for only $49!
How will this class help me?
It will give you all the inspiration, structure, support and accountability you need to make a daily journaling practice an easy, regular part of your life!
What if I’ve never journaled before?
Perfect! You’re going to have a blast and create some great habits from scratch.
What if I already keep a journal–what is there in it for me?
There are dozens of new, whimsical approaches to your daily pages that will juice up your creativity and have you fall in love with your journal all over again. Seasoned journalers have been thrilled with my courses and found new freedom and avenues for expression.
I’m used to writing in my journal. Do I have to do the visual stuff?
You are the boss of your journal and you always get to choose how you do your daily pages. You can doodle them, write them or even finger-paint them!
Do I have to be an artist or a writer?
Absolutely not! You may actually find it easier to play on your pages with less pressure to “perform”.
Do I have to show anyone my journal?
Absolutely not! Your journal is a sacred space and for your eyes only—unless you choose to share. It’s completely up to you.
I’m confused–do I journal online or in a book?
You do your journaling on paper, in a blank book. What makes this an e-course is that all the course materials, support and journal prompts can be accessed online from anywhere in the world.
Do I have to use the journal prompts you send, or can I do what I want?
You can always do your pages any way you want. The prompts are for inspiration, but you may use them –or not–on any day you choose.
What if I miss a day or get behind?
Give yourself a hug and start again. Do whatever makes it easy to come back to the page and keep going.
I’m not in Austin. Can I participate?
You sure can! You can participate from anywhere in the world as long as you have email access, and an internet connection.
What kind of supplies do I need? Are they expensive?
You’ll need a blank un-lined journal and a few other basic supplies that you probably already have lying around. All daily prompts can be completed with basic, inexpensive supplies. A full supply list will be provided upon registration.
I don’t like drawing, do I have to draw?
nope, not a line. (unless you want to!)
I don’t like writing, do I have to write?
nope, not a word. (unless you want to!)
“Katherine, your positive energy is radiant! Keep doing what you’re doing and expanding to share with as many people as possible.”Debra
“Katherine is a handful of glitter! Experience her glitter sparkled on YOU!”Karen Knight